Doodle Winner!!!!!!!!!


Hooray and hurrah we have FINALLY chosen a winner for our Design A Doodle Competition!So from all of us here, we'd like to wish Carrie Hill from Bath an enormous Ghulam Sakina congratulations! She's won herself £750.00 worth of GS goodies. Pretty wicked I think you'll agree.

I would like to say that I spied Carrie's design right from the start. It's perfect! Fun but not too fancy which sums us up perfectly I think, and with the website logo written in there too - what a clever lady!

Anyways we loves it and can't wait to get it made into a print to use on a........ Yeah right, as if I'd tell you lot what we're going to use it for. You'll just have to wait and see I'm afraid chickadees. 

Also, I want a fun and perhaps slightly patronising way of referring to your Ghulam Sakina lovers. You know, like the Ally Capellino gang we call the Capellino's and the Tatty Devine beauties we call, yep, you guess it, The Tatties. Ingenious I know. But what can I call you lot of reprobates? Sakina's? Ghulamites? Suggestions to info@ghulamsakina.com please.

Squat and I are off to the Young Designers Exhibition tomorrow afternoon in Angel to say hello to our friends at Selvedge and meet some up and coming bright new things. I'll be sure to mention anyone that catches our eye on this here blog. We're also planning to send out our intrepid new intern Alison on a sight seeing tour of London town to give us a new look at our fair city. (She's from America you see dears so it's all wonderfully new to her). so many more pics and tricks can be found here in the not too distant future.

Ok I'm tired now and I think you've all probably had enough. Try not to get hit by lightning!

Much love xxxx