Long long time ago

Wowzers. I can't actually remember the last time I wrote a new post, that is too too sad. Well I apologise profusely for being so slack but in my defense it has been completely mental here for what feels like forever!

We have just finished selling our b-e-a-utiful new Spring Summer 2010 collection. We showed at London Fashion Week for the first time in a while and had a wonderful time. Now I know you lot like to get a heads up about what's hot and what's not so here are a few of my favourite exhibitors from LFW:

For beautiful bags then look no further than our fave - Ally Capellino. Super stylish, practical and fun, these bags will last you a life time. Love love love.

http://www.allycapellino.co.uk/

For jewellery then head straight for Tatty Devine. Their goodies are so much fun and make the perfect gifts and if you feel like treating yourself then there's no need to feel guilty because the prices are divine too! Hurrah.

http://www.tattydevine.com/boutique/index.php

Another new jewellery favourite is Comfort Station. Amy's creations are a mix of quirky style and materials (gold, black onyx, walnut to name but a few) all put together in a really original way which make a statement without being overwhelming. I think her jewellery is absolutely genius and I'm sure you will too. Head down to their shop on Cheshire Street, just off Brick Lane or shop online!

http://www.comfortstation.co.uk/

For fabulous headgear check out Bernstock Speirs. Wooly hats with a pom pom and a veil? Yes please. Honestly it's just out and out brilliant. You can find the Autumn Winter Collection at Dover Street Market (impressive non?), at their shop on Brick Lane or online. Winter wooly must haves gang. (And they do boys and girls so you can get matching His and Hers styles! I'm sure your menfolk would LOVE that).

http://www.bernstockspeirs.com/

And last but certainly not least the wunderbar YMC. Now generally I try to avoid touting other clothing designers on here but I'm afraid I couldn't help myself this time - I just love YMC! They've got it all - Womenswear, Menswear, frocks, jumpers, shoes. It's win win win with this lot. If you aren't familiar with the brand already then I suggest you rectify this immediately. Here's how:

http://www.youmustcreate.com/index.aspx

Ok enough about everyone else already back to us!!!! Squat's going to be in the new edition of Selvedge which is very exciting - he's actually having photos taken for it now. Very funny watching him play dress up for a change, it's always us girls and the poor thing does feel ever so left out! I'm in super spirits because I'm taking my AW09 goodies home - I actually have one of the jersey dresses on now and it is brilliant. So comfy. (All I need to do now is persuade Squat to let me take home one of those delicious Harris Tweed jackets.......).

I'm afraid we've been a bit slow getting some of the new winter stuff online as we've been so rushed off our feet but it will be ready to in the next week or two and I promise it's well worth waiting for.

Photos of SS10 to follow tomorrow.

Wishing you all a happy Thursday night - try not to drink too many glasses of Cab Sav, remember there's still one day left until the weekend!

Much love to one and all xxxxxx