Exciting news...

Why hello there,


And how are we on this bright and sunny morning? Well, afternoon actually! Stuck at the office, slightly too hot and no air-con? Well, here’s something to put a smile back onto your face! I have something special to show you...


I hear you scream...."the suspense is killing me, show me, show me, show me!" - As you can't quite control yourself, I'll give in. Just for you lovely shoppers, I'm revealing a sneak peak of our Pre Season Collection, which I am pleased to tell you, this will be available online on Thursday - how fantastic is that?? - So have your wallets at the ready, here is a little taster...







You will feel this angry, if you don't purchase one of these cardi's before they are all gone!




Ahhhh but wait, there's more! Our main A/W Collection is full of beautiful goodies, which are perfect for making you look and feel fabulous this season! We have a fantastic range of Harris Tweed coats - not only will you be warm and cosy, but you'll look amazing while doing so! Love it; kill two birds with one stone! We have some lovely chunky knits (hand woven) for those chilly evenings soon approaching us....saving the best till last, we have some stunning floral prints and gold Lurex numbers that will have you as the envy of any event!







I feel you smiling already, waiting patiently for the new arrivals! - how exciting! but, If you have any questions or queries please feel free to ask, info@ghulamsakina.com! before i go and wish you a lovely afternoon...
Just a quick reminder about our cake competition, the last entries are needed by the 31st October, so get creative and send us your designs!
Much Love,
Ghulam Sakina.